The practice of yoga supports your physical, mental and spiritual development which enables you to create the best version of yourself.
Yoga could also be an effective way to lose weight, especially the more energetic forms of yoga. And you might also find that the awareness gained through a gentle and relaxing yoga practice also helps you lose weight.
Many experts and health professionals agree that yoga works in different ways to achieve a healthy weight. Let’s take a look at some of these yoga poses for weight loss and yoga to lose weight in 10 days.
Is yoga good for weight loss?
Before moving on to different yoga poses, you should know what yoga does and how it helps in weight loss. The development of yoga has proven helpful for many people in healthy weight loss.
yoga for weight loss is a moot point because many people believe that yoga alone does not promote weight loss. Yoga, in addition to a healthy diet, has been shown to be beneficial as it helps in losing weight while keeping your mind and body healthy.
Yoga also increases your mindfulness and your relationship with your body. You will start eating healthy foods instead of gorging yourself on foods that can increase your fat accumulation.
Yoga has more benefits such as
- Increased flexibility
- Improved breathing
- Improved energy and vitality
- Balanced metabolism
- Improved sports health
- Increased muscle tone
- Improved cardio health
- stress management
tension is considered to have a devastating effect on your body and mind. It can manifest as pain, tension, insomnia and inability to concentrate. Often, tension is also the main cause of weight gain. In such cases, yoga can be helpful in dealing with the tension. The physical benefits of yoga, when combined with tension management, help a person lose weight while maintaining good physical and mental health.
5 yoga postures to lose weight
Yoga It may seem easy for you, but now you know how it helps burn our calories and lose weight. You need to consider some of the cardinal yoga poses for weight loss to start a perfect journey to get fit and healthy.
1. Laying the boat
The boat pose is a full-body exercise that rips your core and improves muscle strength. It strengthens your muscles and promotes metabolism. Thus, it helps burn more calories and promotes weight loss.
– First, you need to sit straight with your legs stretched out on the yoga mat
– Now bend your knees.
– Lift your feet off the floor as if your chin is parallel to the floor
-You must extend your hands parallel to the floor
– Hold this pose for about 30 seconds
– Now release and repeat about 5 times
2. Up Plank
This is a difficult problem for a novice to solve, but it has significant weight reduction benefits. If you want rock-hard abs, dive into an upward plank pose. It is one of the most effective yoga positions to lose weight.
– You must sit with your legs extended and straight.
– Now you need to keep your hands behind your hips and your fingers pointing towards your feet.
– Now slowly prepare to stand up with your feet straight and pointed
– You should try to pull your head back while standing up.
This may seem a bit difficult at first, it’s the exact opposite of what is called a push-up position. But practice makes a man perfect and fit.
3. Warrior Stance
Just like a warrior ripped with warrior pose. It is one of the most effective yogas for weight loss.
– First, stand up straight with your feet quite
– Spread your legs back and forth
– Now bend the knees of your front leg and keep the other parallel to the ground.
– Raise your hands above your head.
– You must hold the pose as long as you can. But you have to remember never to tense up too much, which could end in pain.
– Now turn on the side and repeat as if.
The trikonasana or ultimate triangle pose is a very beneficial yoga pose for several health issues. Although it does not directly contribute to weight loss. It improves the digestion process and thus reduces the fat that is deposited in the belly.
– Stand up straight with your hands above your head
– Now you need to widen your legs to the side.
– Just like a triangle, you are supposed to stretch with your hand touching the same feet.
– Here, your upper hand should be directly facing the ceiling with your eyes.
– You should hold the pose for about 5-6 seconds
– Now go back to normal and repeat on the other side.
5. Sun Salute
sun salutation which is also called Suryanamaskara is a popular yoga pose for reducing belly fat. There are about 12 breathing poses that tone the whole body. This unique yoga asana also involves various other poses. We have mentioned the step by step method to make fresh and refreshing Suryanamaskara:
– Stand straight on your legs and inhale deeply and raise your arms above your head
– Now lean forward and exhale
– Now just jump your feet to plank pose.
– Hold it for about 5 full breaths.
– Next, lower your knees and place your lower body on the floor
– Extend your legs while keeping your hands under your shoulders
– Now inhale halfway to move into Cobra Pose.
– Move to downward facing dog pose as you exhale.
– Again you have to hold it for 5 breaths
– Jump on your feet above the floor and bend while exhaling.
– Inhale and raise your arms above your head.
– Now exhale easily and relax.
It’s quite a few steps. But as a beginner, you should try to practice it one by one and as a professional, burn it through rigorous practice.
It is also important to tell you that the results of these yoga asanas vary from person to person. The amount of weight you lose depends on your current body weight, your lifestyle, and your level of commitment. So if you really want to lose weight, it’s time to roll the yoga mat!
Supplement Your Yoga Weight Loss Efforts With The Best Weight Loss Products
Yoga is first and foremost a spiritual practice based on an extremely delicate science that focuses on harmony between mind and body. Yoga supplements could be a fantastic place to start. To achieve excellent health and a long life, we must pay special attention to our diet. Favorite supplements of yoga practitioners
4) Green tea
How can supplements help you get the most out of your yoga practice?
You’ll want to do your best to maintain a healthy diet, but natural and organic supplements and vitamins can also be helpful in a variety of ways.
Here are the top five reasons to include vitamins in your yoga lifestyle.
- Prevent vitamin deficiencies
- Increase energy and recovery time
- Improves your sleep
- Improve your mood
We have provided some of the best yoga asanas for weight loss. You also need to watch your calorie intake and the calories you burn to lose weight. Otherwise, you cannot lose weight.
If you want to add supplements to help you lose weight and want to learn more weight loss tips, you can visit our Mars by GHC website.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Is 30 minutes of yoga enough to lose weight?
Yes, 30 minutes of yoga a day is enough to lose weight.
2. Is yoga better than the gym?
When it comes to losing weight, the gym is considered much more beneficial than yoga. Yoga for 30 minutes will burn around 90 calories, while cardio and gym workouts for 30 minutes will burn around 150 calories.
3. When is the best time to do yoga for weight loss?
Morning yoga is the best way to start the day. Yoga increases your metabolism, keeps your sugar levels stable, and promotes better digestion throughout the day.