In our FitBiz series, we aim to tell the stories behind fitness, health, nutrition and wellness brands. Through candid interviews and in-depth discussions, FitBiz aims to explore the triumphs, challenges and valuable lessons learned by these pioneering companies.
GYMGUYZ: How a mobile workout startup went global
Josh York, fitness entrepreneur, founder and CEO of GYMGUYZthe world’s largest mobile fitness franchise, has joined Muscle & Fitness Chief Content Officer / Editor-in-Chief Zack Zeigler for an honest discussion on the M&F Reps podcast that covered a lot of ground, including:
- The inspiration behind GYMGUYZ and York’s process for coming up with the concept.
- The challenges York faced while building the brand and how he overcame them.
- The role that technology has played in the success of GYMGUYZ.
- How York scaled the business globally.
- Her advice for budding entrepreneurs looking to make their mark in the fitness industry.
Find M&F representatives on:
Youtube: Interviews | Live broadcast
Apple Podcasts: Apple podcast
Google Podcasts: Google Podcasts
GYMGUYZ is a unique and innovative mobile fitness franchise that brings the gym experience directly to customers at home or in the workplace.
Founded in 2008 by entrepreneur Josh York, GYMGUYZ has redefined the concept of personal training by offering personalized workouts and state-of-the-art equipment in a convenient and comfortable setting.
With over 250 locations in 29 states and three countries, GYMGUYZ has quickly become the world’s largest mobile fitness franchise, meeting customers’ individual fitness needs while eliminating common barriers such as travel and gyms. crowded.
For more information, visit gymguyz.com.