DKG 2” x 12’ E Track Ratchet Straps – Ideal Enclosed Trailer Tie Down & Dry Van Cargo Straps – Standard E Track Spring Fittings or Connectors – Heavy Duty Steel Ratchet & Polyester Webbing (4 Pack)
(as of Dec 01,2021 04:52:30 UTC – Details)
Strap your cargo down and secure it in position to prevent any damage to valuables that are being transported – peace of mind for driver, safety of on road passengers, and happy clients.
– High reliability straps that are capable of applying desirable tension without damaging the cargo
– Extremely easy to use design – ratcheting mechanism and e track spring fittings make it easy to tie down the cargo
– 12’ generous length allows you to conveniently secure small to big, all sizes of cargo
– 2” wide strap allows for better grip and better distribution of applied tension such that the cargo doesn’t get damaged
– Heavy duty steel ratchet and E track spring fittings – can easily sustain all, bangs, bumps and jerks which are typical of transportation and offer high rust resistance
– High tenacity polyester webbing works with ratcheting arrangement to offer you a safe working load limit of 1000lbs
HOW TO USE IT?
– Check if your E track is firmly installed in position and doesn’t have any loose screws
– Press the tie-down’s e track fitting and insert the hook into any slot of standard E track – be it on the walls or on the floor
– Wrap the webbing around your cargo, and snap the other end into another E track
– Pull on the top clasp to loosen the strap, then crank the ratchet handle up and down to tighten
– To remove the strap, push down on the projected piece and slide it out – easy, ain’t it?
DKG E TRACK STRAPS AND ACCESSORIES
RELIABLY PROTECT YOUR CARGO – Tie down your cargo easily in an enclosed trailer or a work van using our standard E track ratchet straps, and stay assured of your cargo safety. Freely sliding cargo may or may not be threatening to life but it sure can get badly damaged during transportation, and could result in significant financial losses. Our 2” wide and 12’ long ratchet straps come with e track spring fittings or E track connectors
HIGH LOAD CAPACITY – With ratchet made up of rugged and rust-resistant steel, and webbing made up of high-tenacity, heavy duty polyester material, our e track straps or enclosed trailer tie downs boast a working load limit of 1000 lbs (453 kg), and sturdy end fittings with powerful springs
EAYS TO USE – Both ends of our ratchet tie down strap are equipped with E track spring fittings such that they can be effortlessly hooked to standard E-track slots of the E-Tracks mounted on the inner walls or floor of the van or enclosed trailer. Moreover, the ratcheting arrangement of e track strap or ratchet straps makes it extremely easy to apply desired tension and lock the webbing in position.
DURABLE DESIGN – Superior quality polyester webbing of our cargo straps offers better grip, doesn’t shrink or stretch, offers high wear & tear resistance, and continues to perform new like for way longer while also adhering to recommended standards of safety and quality control. Even the steel ratchet and e track clips are capable of easily withstanding the forces, jerks and shocks resulting during transportation.
100% RISK FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – We also offer you 100% Risk-Free Satisfaction Guarantee on these tie down straps or dry van straps to let you buy with confidence; no questions asked. However, we are quite sure that you will be super impressed with the heavy duty build, reliable performance, ease of applying desired tension, and the fact that it is perfectly compatible with E tracks which are quite common in enclosed trucks or vans.