Jason Momoa is the new synonym for perfection. There’s something about the guy’s hair and beard and the way he wears it perfectly every time. This brilliant actor with a formidable physique wore his long hair uncombed or braided in style like “Khal Drogo” in Game of Thrones. And of course, don’t forget the long, flowing, bountiful hair he sported in Aquaman. Want to try these looks yourself but don’t know how? We have your back! Find out how you can effortlessly groom your hair and a beard style to match the A-level look, just like Jason Momoa.
Jason Momoa inspired hairstyles for guys with long locks!
half half bun
This is a very popular style that you should definitely try to up your style quotient and accentuate the look. First tie your hair into a loose ponytail and pull all the hair up. Don’t worry about the ends, let it hang out anyway. It will give you a trendy boho look and also attract more attention.
short curly bun
It is indeed an easier look to wear for men born with naturally curly hair. Start by making a small bun while the curls hang loose at the end. This is a suitable hairstyle for all men with long hair and a more refreshing alternative when you don’t want a ponytail. Not only do you look irresistible to ladies, but also very elegant.
Long sleek ponytail
This is another trendy look to earn you brownie points and help you look your best like Jason Momoa. When you have long, straight hair, just grab that whole mane and tie it around the back of your neck. Also use some men’s styling products to smooth out frizz and give maximum shine.
Half Pony: Jason Momoa
When you’re in the mood to experiment, try this look. To start, collect half of the hair and pull it into a bun. Keep the remaining hair loose. Step up your style with this look and turn heads!
Beard maintenance rules to follow strictly to maintain the unruly beard!
- To start, scrub and cleanse your beard using a daily wash or beard wash. Also, avoid using products that contain sulfates, as they can steal your skin’s natural moisture. Cleansing will further draw dirt, debris, and excess oil away from your face.
- Even your beard needs hydration, just like your skin. Make sure your daily face moisturizer won’t clog pores and contains SPF to protect against UV rays.
- Comb your beard regularly so that the natural oil is evenly distributed. This will give your beard a nourished look rather than a dry look. Include combing as a regular bedtime habit.
- Use beard oil or beard balm to keep your mane from going all over the place. It will further help you achieve the style you want to rock.
- Trim your beard for subtle cleaning. It also allows you to easily sculpt your beard into the style you want to wear. Buy a good quality grooming kit to help with cleaning and trimming.
To rock a tough, manly look like Jason Momoa, you can’t be lazy. Take good care of your hair and beard, because even the smallest details are of utmost importance. Follow the healthy diet we shared above to turn heads wherever you go!