Here we will show you how to brew black coffee with minimal effort and time. Black coffee can really work like a miracle if you want to use it to get rid of the fatigue of working all day.
Whenever we need refreshments, there are three options, black coffee, tea and green. All of this has its pros and cons.
So, let’s explore how to make instant black coffee at home. The best part is that the black coffee recipe requires minimal ingredients and comes together instantly.
What is black coffee?
Black coffee is a Recipe which is made without milk compared to the normal coffee we make at home.
This recipe requires only two minimum ingredients such as coffee powder and water. But some people still try to innovate black coffee by adding different ingredients like mint leaves, sugar, jaggery powder, etc.
Instant Black Coffee Recipe at Home
Ingredients (1 serving):
- Water – 1 cup
- Coffee powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Heat a saucepan and boil the water
- Turn off the gas when the water is boiled
- Take a cup, add 2-3 tablespoons of hot water and add instant coffee powder to it
- Mix the coffee well in the hot water to avoid lumps
- Now add the remaining hot water to the coffee cup and stir well
- Your instant black coffee is ready to drink
Calories in black coffee
30 ml of black coffee contains only 2 calories, which makes it a good choice for weight loss. Sugar, cholesterol and fat are 0% while potassium is around 4% per ounce or 30ml of black coffee.
Black coffee tastes a bit bitter and many people don’t like to drink black coffee without sugar. Some people add sugar to make it sweet to suppress the bitterness of coffee.
Here is another black coffee recipe for you that will make your black coffee a little flavorful that you can also try if you like it a little sweet. The good thing about jaggery powder is that it is healthy and tastes great with black coffee. It is therefore an excellent substitute and an alternative to unhealthy white sugar.
So here is another tasty black coffee recipe with jaggery powder
How to Make Instant Jaggery Black Coffee
- Water – 1 cup
- Instant coffee powder – 1/2 tsp
- Jaggery powder- 1 tsp
- Heat a saucepan and add water. Bring to a boil
- Once the water boils, add the jaggery powder
- Heat the water for a few more seconds to mix the jaggery into the water
- Now take your favorite cup and add instant coffee powder to it.
- Pour the hot jaggery water into the cup and stir well to avoid lumps
- Your healthy and tasty Jaggery Black coffee recipe is ready to drink.
Tip for the black coffee recipe
- Use jaggery powder instead of adding white sugar to make your black coffee flavorful and healthy
- If you are on a weight loss diet, you should consume black coffee without sugar
- Use only good quality organic Jaggery powder to get the most out of your black coffee and get the most benefits from it.
- You can adjust the amount of black coffee if you find it harsh with its bitterness at start
- To avoid lumps, make a paste of black coffee by mixing it with water then adding black coffee powder directly to hot water
Black coffee for weight loss and its benefits
Weight loss is all about cutting calories and if you’re relying on black coffee to lose weight, it’s hardly advisable to do so. Don’t start consuming too much black coffee hoping it will help you lose weight.
It is always recommended to consume black coffee in moderation in the recommended amount as it contains caffeine.
The antioxidants found in black coffee can help you lose weight. The caffeine in black coffee can help suppress hunger and keep you from snacking unnecessarily. As a low calorie drink, black coffee is good to add to a weightloss diet.
Health benefits of drinking black coffee
1. Can reduce weight:
Black coffee is a calorie-free drink that can help you maintain a healthy weight. It is rich in caffeine which can boost metabolism and increase your energy levels, suppressing hunger.
Black coffee contains chlorogenic acid which helps slow the production of glucose. Therefore, if you drink black coffee after a meal, it may help slow down glucose formation. It also contains various antioxidants that can help with weight management.
2. Helps improve physical performance:
It is well known that caffeine can help stimulate your nervous system. This stimulation can also help increase adrenaline levels in the blood. This hormone is called fight or flight and prepares your body for intense physical exertion.
3. May lower the risk of diabetes:
Many studies suggest that the benefits of black coffee without sugar can help you effectively fight the risk of diabetes. Coffee can stimulate insulin production in the body, which can manage your blood sugar.
4. Reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease:
We usually hear that caffeine can raise your blood pressure, but that’s not true. Regular coffee consumption can increase blood pressure, but this impact may lessen over time. Studies show that regular coffee consumption can help minimize the risk of cardiovascular disease and stroke.
5. Beneficial for Liver Health
The liver is an important organ that works silently to keep your entire body healthy. Black coffee can help lower the level of harmful liver enzymes present in the blood. Some studies have even concluded that coffee helps minimize the risk of liver cancer, fatty liver disease, hepatitis, and cirrhosis of the liver.
6. Keep the urinary system clear and healthy:
Since coffee acts as a diuretic (increases urine production), it will cause you to urinate more. This helps eliminate toxic materials from your body. It also helps keep the stomach clean and healthy.
7. May Help Reduce Cancer Risk:
Some studies show that coffee can also help minimize the risk of getting cancers such as liver, colon and breast cancer. Coffee helps reduce internal inflammation.
8. Can Boost Memory:
Drinking black coffee can help fight normal brain function and keep it healthy. It helps keep brain nerves strong and improves your Memory.
9. Helps reduce stress:
Coffee is a magic potion that can help you relax. A cup of black coffee can instantly lift your mood and make things that much better. It can stimulate the nervous system and increase neurotransmitters, like dopamine and serotonin.
10. May prevent the risk of Alzheimer’s disease:
Alzheimer’s disease affects the older age group, usually over 65 years old. Drinking black coffee may help minimize the risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
Coffee is a hugely popular beverage that researchers have studied extensively for its many health benefits, including its ability to boost energy levels, aid in weight management, improve athletic performance, and guard against heartburn. chronic diseases.
But keep in mind that some people may need to limit their caffeine intake, including pregnant or breastfeeding women, children and teens, and people with certain health conditions.
Still, drinking coffee in moderation — around three to four cups a day — has been linked to several health benefits and is generally considered safe for most adults.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a good black coffee or a good black tea?
Both are healthy drinks and it depends on the benefits you are looking for. If you train in the morning, black coffee is best for boosting your metabolism and providing you with the energy to perform in the gym. But if you don’t like too much caffeine, black tea can be a good choice.
2. What are the side effects of black coffee?
Black coffee doesn’t seem to have many downsides when taken in moderation. However, too much caffeine – from coffee or other beverages like sodas and energy drinks – can lead to uncomfortable side effects like insomnia, anxiety, increased heart rate, upset stomach, headaches and nausea.
3. Who shouldn’t drink black coffee?
Teens and young adults should be very careful about consuming too much caffeine and mixing caffeine with certain drugs and alcohol. Pregnant women or women trying to become pregnant and those breastfeeding should consult their doctor regarding limiting caffeine intake to less than 200 mg per day.
1. Treble Effects caffeinated black coffee on cognition and mood in healthy young and older adults
2. Caffeine consumption is linked to success weightloss maintenance