Skin serums are thin, concentrated liquids that contain active chemicals. They’re usually made up of small, fast-absorbing molecules that can get into places lotions and creams can’t. Small molecules penetrate deeper into your skin, delivering powerful antioxidants, collagen boosters, and other ingredients you won’t find in various over-the-counter treatments.
Nutrition for the skin
Nutritional supplements have been shown in studies to slow down the aging process of the skin. Many anti-aging skin serums contain two main types of anti-aging ingredients which are:
Antioxidants, including vitamins, polyphenols and flavonoids, slow the breakdown of collagen by lowering the concentration of free radicals in skin tissue.
- Vitamins C, B3 and E are particularly important due to their low molecular weight, which allows them to penetrate the skin deeply. collagen formation is facilitated by vitamin C. Cell renewal is regulated by vitamin B3. Vitamin E also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Vitamins C and E in combination provide stronger antioxidant protection than C or E alone. Research has also shown that the combination of vitamins C and E with ferulic acid has both sun protection and antioxidant effects.
- Retinols, peptides and growth factors are examples of cellular regulators that have immediate effects on collagen metabolism and production.
Vitamin A (retinol) and its derivatives also have antioxidant properties. Due to its many beneficial effects on skin aging and collagen metabolism, retinol is the most commonly used anti-aging ingredient. It attacks free radicals to improve skin texture, fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots while increasing cell turnover.
Benefits of Serum for Skin
- Extremely effective. Because the higher concentration means fewer drops needed, your serums will last longer. Serums are also made with tiny molecules for faster and deeper absorption.
- Extremely effective. Serums can minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, wrinkles under the eyes and sunspots, among other effects of aging.
- There is no prescription requirement. Serums are the most powerful skincare products that don’t require a prescription or a doctor’s visit.
- It’s non-invasive and risk-free. Serums are a very cost effective and often intrusive alternative to more expensive and invasive procedures. These serums can be used in the comfort of your own home.
How to get wrinkle-free skin in a month with an anti-aging serum
You have invested time and money in researching and purchasing certain items to make your skin look younger and healthier. But what is the next step? The order in which you apply your products can make all the difference. Follow these skin care routines daily to get wrinkle-free skin in a month.
Step 1: Cleanser – Use a cleanser to remove debris and excess oil from your face. Dirt, pollution, lotions, cosmetics and other things will hinder optimal absorption.
Step 2: Toner – If your routine includes a toner, use it afterwards to balance the pH of your skin and prepare it for serums. Even after cleaning, the toner dissolves any extra oil or stubborn dirt left behind.
Step 3: Serum – Using clean fingertips, apply 2-3 drops of serum. Because wet, moist skin is several times more porous than dry skin, apply it there. Gently massage into skin to ensure it penetrates and absorbs completely. Wait at least 5 minutes for the serum to be properly absorbed by your skin.
Step 4: Moisturizer – This is a very important step that should never be skipped. Finish your skincare routine with a daily moisturizer that contains sun protection.
Step 5: Have fun! Repeat the process daily to reap the benefits of a healthy, natural skincare routine.
To protect our skin from the sun’s harmful UV rays and receive intense hydration, we like to use a few drops of vitamin C serum and hyaluronic acid serum every morning. Vitamins C and E are combined with Ferulic Acid in our Vitamin C Serum to provide stronger sun protection and antioxidant action. Hyaluronic acid draws moisture to your skin by retaining 1,000 times its weight in water. After that, we apply a moisturizing sunscreen that includes vegetable oils. We apply a few drops of retinol serum (vitamin A) followed by a face oil at night to allow our skin cells to renew and deeply hydrate. The anti-aging serum from Mars by GHC is enriched with hyaluronic acid, retinol, arginine and niacinamide, which ensures that facial wrinkles disappear after just one month of constant use. So give it a try to see visible results on your skin.
Instead of replacing wrinkle lotion or cream with a serum, you can add a serum to your daily regimen if you have mature or dry skin. For best effects, apply the serum before your moisturizer so it doesn’t stop penetrating your skin.