You probably know how important blood flow is to your body. Every organ and vital system in your body depends on good blood circulation to function properly.
what you can not know is that your heart and your sex life are more closely connected than you think, and not just in a romantic sense.
Some of the most common performance issues in the bedroom — low libido, lack of energy and stamina, and difficulty waking up and staying aroused — stem from poor blood circulation. In fact, erectile dysfunction is often the first sign that blood flow is impaired.
If you’re looking to improve your performance in the bedroom, making sure your body has good blood circulation is often a good place to start.
SIGNS OF POOR BLOOD CIRCULATION
Although each of our bodies and symptoms are different, many people struggling with blood flow report:
When blood flow is restricted, it’s harder to get enough blood to your genitals, which means weaker, short-lived erections.
- Lack of energy and focus
Your blood contains oxygen and your brain depends on a constant flow of it to function at peak performance. Restricted blood circulation can often lead to feeling tired and dizzy, which is not a great intimate experience.
In other words, there is not enough blood circulating to reach your hands and feet and keep them warm.
The same goes for cold hands and feet – your hair and nails need essential nutrients that only good blood flow can provide.
- Delayed or slow healing
Poor circulation can prevent oxygen-rich blood from reaching your wounds and doing its job, slowing the healing process.
Immune cells traveling in the blood are unable to effectively reach the areas that need them to fight disease and infection.
HOW IMPROVING BLOOD FLOW IMPROVES BEDROOM PERFORMANCE
Good blood circulation is essential for leading a healthy and vital life, especially when it comes to sexual health and performance. Here’s how optimizing blood flow can benefit you in the bedroom:
It’s almost impossible to do our best in bed if we feel tired and tired. Good blood circulation will ensure your body gets the oxygen and nutrients it needs to stay healthy and strong – giving you the energy and vitality to fuel your bedroom performance.
- Increased brain function
Many people forget that the brain is our largest sex organ. Good blood circulation will ensure that your brain is able to receive the hormonal signals sent to and from the genitals, contributing to both arousal and libido.
To achieve and maintain an erection, your blood must be able to flow effortlessly to the penis. By optimizing blood flow, you will probably be better able to stay erect.
As mentioned earlier, better blood circulation can give your whole body an energy boost as it delivers oxygen to your muscles and tissues. Better blood circulation can also increase stamina, helping you have the stamina for a longer intimate experience.
The desire to have sex starts in the brain and goes down. When blood flow is optimized, it will help ensure hormones are more easily delivered to the genitals, helping you to both boost and maintain a healthy libido.
HOW YOU CAN IMPROVE BLOOD CIRCULATION
So how can you make sure the blood is flowing properly? It all comes down to making healthy lifestyle choices, such as:
Cardiovascular exercises such as walking, running, bicycling, and swimming allow the heart to pump blood faster through your body, which helps push blood through your arteries.
The nicotine in cigarettes can cause your blood vessels to narrow, making it much harder for your heart to pump blood. By quitting smoking, your blood vessels will be better able to deliver vital oxygen and nutrients throughout the body.
Your body releases the hormone cortisol when it’s stressed, and chronically high levels of cortisol can lead to high blood pressure and plaque buildup in the arteries. Reducing stress in healthy ways can benefit your blood, body, and mind.
What you eat plays a major role in heart health. Foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids like salmon, sardines, and tuna are well known for their heart-healthy benefits.
- Increase nitric oxide production
Your body relies on the nitric oxide molecule to ensure that blood vessels are open and relaxed, so blood can flow freely and easily through them. Beets and dark green leafy vegetables can increase nitric oxide levels. However, it is said that boosting your body’s production of nitric oxide is still the best way to improve heart health and blood circulation.
NITRO WOOD BY INNO SUPPS
Endorsed by Cedars-Sinai Cardiologist Dr. David Filsoof, Nitro Wood contains ingredients that naturally enhance your body’s nitric oxide production. And as you’ve learned, increased nitric oxide production will help improve energy levels, physical performance, and improve your overall health and well-being. Plus, a combination of boosted energy levels and increased blood flow will do wonders for your health and sexual performance.
“Nitro Wood is one of the most important health products on the market for optimizing your blood circulation,” Dr. Filsoof said. “It contains clinically proven natural ingredients that improve circulation, support healthy blood pressure and help improve overall health.”
Many ingredients can be found in nature and they work together seamlessly to improve both blood flow and nitric oxide production:
- S7™ – A combination of seven plant-based superfoods, including green coffee bean, green tea extract, turmeric, tart cherry, blueberry, broccoli and kale, that has been clinically proven to effectively helping the body increase its own production of nitric oxide by up to 230%.
- Vitamin C – This antioxidant helps keep your arteries flexible and helps remove excess fluid from your body, which helps lower and control blood pressure. It also helps prevent plaque buildup in the arteries for smoother blood flow.
- Niacin – An essential vitamin that supports healthy hormone levels –– it also acts as a vasodilator to increase the size of blood vessels, which improves blood flow and helps with erectile dysfunction.
- Maritime pine bark – This antioxidant is said to improve nitric oxide production and promote healthy blood circulation. It is also known to improve strength and endurance.
- Cinnamon – Studies show that cinnamon promotes healthy blood pressure because its thermogenic effects dilate blood vessels and improve blood circulation.
- Beet – This superfood helps improve blood circulation and is known to help lower blood pressure. It is also known to increase stamina to help you do workouts.
- Garlic – Acts as a vasodilator to relax blood vessels. One study found that people with coronary heart disease who consumed garlic twice a day experienced a 50% increase in blood flow.
- Grape seed – Known for its anti-estrogenic properties, grapeseed is also known to stimulate the production of nitric oxide in the body.
Most of us underestimate the importance of healthy circulation for overall health, especially sexual health. There are several ways to increase your libido, energy levels and stamina by implementing the right diet, exercise and nutrients, many of which are found in Inno Supps’ nitric oxide booster, Nitro Wood.