We have heard the name of Mosambi fruit a lot and also that it is famous for healing stomach related issues. Mosambi fruit or lime is rich in flavonoids, its juice helps stimulate the digestive system and thus increases the secretion of bile, acid, and other digestive juices. People suffering from indigestion are generally recommended to consume lime juice. It helps those who suffer from digestive and gastrointestinal problems as well as IBS (irritable bowel syndrome).
10 benefits of Mosambi juice
Lime juice simply neutralizes acidic digestive juices and thus aids in digestion. Mosambi fruit helps eliminate toxins and waste from the body. Let’s take a closer look at the benefits of mosambi juice:
- Mosambi juice is a natural immunity booster: Mosambi juice contains many antioxidants that reduce inflammation, build resistance against infections, and boost immunity.
- Mosambi juice cures colds: Mosambi has a high vitamin C content which helps to minimize cold symptoms. It protects the body against such infections.
- Mosambi juice is good for eye health: Sweet lime has antibacterial and antioxidant properties that help fight several eye-related issues like cataracts.
- Mosambi juice as a digestive aid: Sweet lime juice has a good fiber content which helps to regulation of all digestive activities by stimulating good intestinal transit and preventing digestive problems such as constipation.
- Mosambi juice is good for pregnant women: Mosambi juice is a safe and healthy choice during pregnancy for your partner as it is loaded with calcium it can be very beneficial for the unborn child and the mother carrying the baby.
- Mosambi juice slows down urinary tract infections: Mosambi juice is beneficial for the functioning of your bladder and kidneys as it contains potassium which is an excellent detoxifying agent.
- Mosambi juice reduces cholesterol levels: Sweet lime is a citrus fruit that contains hesperidin which can help reduce high blood pressure and cases of hardening of the arteries and help lower blood cholesterol levels.
- Mosambi juice for healthy skin: Mosambi juice benefits your skin by providing it with a good amount of vitamin C to naturally maintain healthy and glowing skin! Vitamin C help with collagen production, which improves the elasticity of your skin.
- Mosambi juice reduces pigmentation and blemishes: Sweet lime juice has cleansing and whitening properties that can help reduce blemishes, dark spots and pigmentation.
- Mosambi juice strengthens hair growth: Drinking sweet lime juice is beneficial for your hair as it contains vitamin C which helps prevent split ends, promotes hair health and makes your hair shinier.
Why is mosambi juice healthier?
Mosambi contains a good amount of vitamin C, which can relieve inflammation and swelling, it therefore plays a vital role in treating the symptoms of rheumatoid disease arthritis and osteoarthritis. It also improves calcium absorption, stimulates bone formation in cells, and improves overall bone health.
1 glass of mosambi juice vitamins
Mosambi juice provides the nutrients listed below per 100 gram serving.
- Calories: 25 calories
- Carbohydrates: 8.4 grams
- Dietary fiber: 0.4 grams
- Fat: 0.1 grams
- Potassium: 117mg
- Calcium: 14mg
- Phosphorus: 14 mg
- Iron: 0.9mg
- Vitamin C: 30mg
- Vitamin A: 50 IU
- Beta-carotene: 30 μg
- Folate: 10 μg
Is mosambi juice good for weight loss?
Yes, mosambi juice plays a key role in fat burning. If you’re looking to burn that belly in no time, mosambi juice is your top choice. Drinking mosambi twice a day can increase immunity and build stamina. It can keep you active and energized all day, decreasing your hunger and snack cravings. Mosambi helps lower cholesterol levels and maintains blood pressure at normal levels.
How to make mosambi juice to lose weight?
Mosambi juice should always be consumed fresh.
Step 1: Take 5-7 mosambi, slice them and cut them into pieces.
2nd step: Now add the cut pieces, black salt, ice cubes, a tablespoon of roasted cumin and cat masala if flavor is desired.
Step 3: Now mix everything in the juicer for 2-3 minutes. You will get your fresh mosambi juice for weight loss at home in no time. It is best to drink two glasses a day for quick and better results.
The best time to drink mosambi juice?
The best thing about mosambi juice is that you can drink it any time of the day, if you want. And it can be eaten twice too. It has no possible side effects. The best time to drink mosambi juice is early in the morning and you can drink the other glass after any of your meals. Drinking early in the morning keeps you active and decreases hunger and cravings.
Is an apple better than orange juice?
Apple is lighter in protein, heavier in carbohydrates and very similar to orange juice in fat. Orange juice is known to have a good amount of vitamin C and has almost double the amount of potassium in apples. Orange juice is very acidic, which in large quantities can damage teeth, unlike apple.
To take away
Mosambi juice is a nutritious and perfect drink for hot sunny days. Loaded with several vitamins, minerals, and nutrients, mosambi juice is a healthy drink that you can add to your daily diet.
Mosambi juice is beneficial for your skin, hair and nails. It is also used to fight fatigue, boost immunity, stimulate digestion and help with dehydration. It treats common problems like cough and hot flashes kidney stones and treats constipation.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I drink Mosambi juice in the evening?
Mosambi juice is known for its rich availability of potassium, so it is best to drink it before sunset. Although drinking it in the evening is no problem, drinking it during the day may have better results.
2. Is Mosambi juice good in the morning?
Absolutely yes, mosambi is best eaten early in the morning.
3. What happens if we drink Mosambi juice daily?
Nothing but all positive effects on your body. It is rich in vitamin C, which helps you lose weight and control your cholesterol and blood pressure levels. Stimulates bone formation and also builds endurance.