What is masturbation and is it safe?
Masturbation is a very common activity that is often practiced by many men and women to achieve satisfaction of mind and body. It is a method of self-stimulation of the genitals also practiced between two people during their physical performances. Some consider this activity as a bad habit and has many side effects on the body but it is not true.
A study of older adults found that between 27-40% of women and 41-65% of men reported having masturbated in the previous month.
Despite popular belief, there are no physically dangerous side effects of masturbation.
Masturbation has no physical side effects on our health and it is healthy. Although masturbating a lot can affect your relationship with your partner. Masturbation is a very common behavior among people who have a physical relationship. It is a very good way to get rid of tension and relax the muscles in your body.
Is masturbation healthy?
Masturbation is not at all unhealthy or bad for people. It can be good mentally and physically. endorphins, which are substances that block pain and make you feel good, are released by your body during an orgasm. It also offers the following benefits:
- It reduces fatigue
- Helps solve relationship problems
- Helps improve self-esteem and body image
- Relaxes the muscles
- Helps you sleep better
- Improves mood
- Improves focus and concentration
- Improved cognition
- Reduced blood pressure
How much masturbation is too much?
There are different frequencies at which people masturbate. Some masturbate daily and some once a month and some never masturbate. But all of this is fine and is considered normal. As masturbation is normal, there is not “too much”. It only becomes too important if it affects the way you do something or your job. If this becomes a problem for you, you may want to speak to an advisor.
How to control the urge to masturbate?
- Pornography should be avoided.
- One thing that will help you is to divert your attention and do something different.
- You need to talk about your problem. You must also recognize that you cannot fight it alone.
- Socializing allows you to keep your attention engaged and distracted. So don’t forget to socialize with family and friends, or hit the gym, to keep your body active.
- Regular exercise can help you maintain your mental toughness.
Effect of masturbation on your hair
Some people say that masturbation causes hair loss, but that is just a myth or misconception that is believed by people all over the world. Masturbation is a part of everyone’s life and a lot of people do it. It does not affect your hair or skin in any way.
- People believe this because hair is made up of protein and semen is also high in protein. So they think that during ejaculation they lose proteins that can be used for hair growth.
- Some believe that masturbation increases testo which is linked to the hormone DHT (Dihydrotesto) which is responsible for hair loss.
- Premature hair loss is genetic and not caused by masturbation. During this process, men lose at least 50-100 hairs, but they also grow new ones.
So, in conclusion, masturbation does not make you lose your hair, but it can increase testo levels in your body.
Causes of Hair Loss
Some other causes that can cause your hair to fall out are:
1) Fatigue as a cause of hair loss
It is the main reason for hair loss and people who are under a lot of tension and mental pressure suffer from hair problems.
2) Excessive consumption of tobacco and alcohol
These are the two worst habits that affect your overall health. Smoking and drinking can cause your hair to fall out at a high rate and can also cause male pattern baldness.
Hair loss can also be experienced by many men.
3) Hormonal changes
Hormonal changes can lead to many changes in your body and they can also cause your hair to fall out. During hormonal changes, our body undergoes a lot of things that can cause hair to fall out from different parts of the body.
4) Side effect of any medicine
If you are currently taking medication for another problem, hair loss may be one of the side effects of the medication. Consult your doctor about your current treatment.
5) The increase in age
Some men, when they reach a certain age, begin to suffer from hair loss and male pattern baldness. Mostly in their 40s or 50s, men suffer from thinning hair and eventually hair loss.
6) Dye your hair
The dye is not very friendly to your hair. They strip your natural oils from the hair and they end up falling out.
7) Not knowing what’s bad for your hair
Some people use products that are not good for their hair and end up damaging it. Using lots of products in your hair can cause hair damage and hair loss. You need to know what is causing your hair loss.
If you suffer from hair loss, you can use these remedies to prevent hair loss.
Hair loss prevention
1) Eat a balanced diet
Make sure your diet contains all the nutrients. Add some biotin which is a water soluble vitamin and it is a very good source for your health.
2) De-stress your mind and body
Shake off the stump and learn to live the little moments. Divide your task and give them a particular time. Don’t lump all your work together for one thing.
3) Onion juice for scalp and hair
Rub this juice on your scalp twice a week and leave it on overnight. Wash it off in the morning. onion juice has shown results in preventing hair loss and promoting hair growth.
4) Massage your scalp
Massaging your scalp helps exfoliate it. Massage also circulates blood through the blood vessels, which promotes hair growth and prevents hair loss. Use essential oils to revitalize your scalp during the head massage.
5) Anti-DHT Shampoo
In men, testo is converted into DHT using an enzyme called 5-alpha reductase. DHT builds up on the scalp and causes hair loss. This shampoo removes excess DHT from the scalp.
The above methods prevent some hair from falling out, but if you are facing severe hair loss due to androgenic alopecia or male pattern baldness, you should search our
Masturbation is natural, safe and beneficial. This is a great technique for connecting with your goals and requirements. Masturbation is a personal choice, just like how you masturbate. There is no right or wrong strategy. You shouldn’t feel ashamed or guilty about your decision either.
But keep in mind that masturbation has no negative consequences. See your doctor if you have any strange symptoms or think you’re masturbating excessively. They can talk about your concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is masturbation good for your health?
Yes, masturbation can benefit your health, both psychologically and physically.
2. What are the effects of masturbation?
- It can help you explore your body and relieve sensual and mental tension.
- It can improve the quality of your sleep and help you feel better when you’re sad or angry.
3. How often should a man release s-perm?
There is no standard number of times a man should unload.
1. Nantje Fischer, Cynthia A. Graham, Bente Træen and Gert Martin Hald, November 2021
The prevalence of Masturbation and associated factors Among older people in four European countries
2. endorphins: Effects and how to increase levels – medicalnewstoday