Web Stories – Best Indian Foods Under 300 Calories for Weight Loss Blog Blog – The Definitive Guide to Weight Loss, Fitness and Healthier Living.
Choosing weight loss foods can be tricky if you don’t understand calorie counting. You need to know what low-calorie foods can be added to the diet for weight loss.
1. Paneer Tikka: One of everyone’s favorite Indian snacks, served as a starter. 1 serving (150 grams) of paneer tikka masala contains only 223 calories.
2. Baked Samosa: A healthier alternative to the popular Indian snack, best when paired with chai. Baked samosas can be added to this list with 213 calories.
3. Vegetable Biryani: A classic vegetable biryani prepared with lots of vegetables can be eaten for weight loss, if eaten in smaller portion. A serving of 250 grams is only 28 calories.
4. Chana Masala: A delicious chickpea curry, served with rice or roti, can be filling and nutrient-dense. 1 small bowl of chana masala contains 188 calories.
5. Vegetable Skewers: A vegetable patty grilled over tandoor with a hint of spice is a wonderful evening snack. 1 skewer of vegetables contains only 90 calories.
The post Web Stories – Best Indian Foods Under 300 Calories for Weight Loss appeared first on Blog .