Hair loss is a common problem among people today. This problem affects almost everyone at some point in their life. Male pattern baldness or you may hear it called androgenetic alopecia, is usually triggered by the genes you receive from your parents. Researchers are still unclear on how it’s inherited, but it tends to run in families. So if you have a close relative who is bald, you are more likely to have it too.
Hair loss affects over 60% of men under 35 and over 80% of men over 50. With numbers like these, you can be sure of two things: the chances of losing your hair are high, and it’s common enough that it’s not a cause for embarrassment.
Despite the fact that it can affect their self-esteem, some men really like having bald spots or thinning hair. Others go all out and shave their entire body at the first sign of shedding. However, there is good news: if you choose the right medication, your chances of preventing male pattern baldness and even hair regrowth are excellent.
7 Best Hair Loss Treatment For Men
If you are suffering from hair loss due to any disease, treatment for that particular disease will be required. If a certain drug or drug is causing hair loss, your doctor might advise you to stop using it for a few months.
Many drugs are available to treat (hereditary) baldness. The most common options are:
1. Mino-xidil topical solution
- Over-the-counter (non-prescription) Mino-xidil is available as a liquid, mousse, and shampoo.
- If you want it to be more effective, you should apply the product to the scalp skin once a day for women and twice a day for men. Many people prefer to apply mousse when the hair is wet.
- Many people report positive results after using products containing Mino-oxidil to stimulate hair growth or reduce hair loss. At least six months of treatment are needed to reverse hair thinning and promote new hair growth.
- Finding out if the therapy is helping you may take a few more months.
- If the results are positive, you will need to continue using the drug indefinitely to maintain the benefits.
- Mino-xidil can irritate the scalp and cause hair growth on the face and hands.
- Fin. is a prescription drug specially designed for men. Lots of men ending. are experiencing a slowing of the hair loss process, and some may show new hair growth.
- Just like Mino-xidil, it can also take a few months to find out if it works for you. You must keep taking it to retain all the benefits.
- Fin. might not work as well for men over 60.
3. Hair Transplant
The most popular types of hair transplantation are follicular unit transplantation and follicular unit extraction.
Keep in mind that both hair transplant treatments are considered surgery, so they can be expensive and uncomfortable.
To get the desired result, you may need to undergo many hair transplant procedures.
4. Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT)
FUT is the most “traditional” technique. Typically, the hairy areas on the back of the head are targeted for skin removal. The follicles are then removed from the skin by a surgeon. Finally, they reinsert the hair follicles in the area of the scalp where you are losing your hair.
5. Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
Despite the fact that it can affect their self-esteem, some men really like having bald spots or thinning hair. Direct hair implantation (DHI) is a modified variation of this method in which the treatment is completed using a specialized instrument.
6. Laser therapy
For some types of hair loss, such as alopecia areata, laser therapy is believed to reduce follicle inflammation that prevents regeneration. A 2014 analysis reveals that low-intensity laser treatment (LLLT) can improve hair growth via alternative routes for other forms of hair loss.
There have been few studies to demonstrate the effectiveness of laser hair loss therapies. However, a 2016 review concluded that LLLT is safe and effective for treating hair loss in men.
7. Biotin tablets
- The B family of vitamins includes biotin, sometimes called vitamin H. Biotin is water soluble and essential for healthy hair, skin and nails. It is also called vitamin H. The human body needs biotin to convert certain nutrients into energy. It also plays a crucial role in the health of your hair, skin, and even your nails.
- You may know that keratin is a basic protein that makes up your hair, skin, and nails. Biotin improves your body’s keratin infrastructure.
- Biotin tablets are enriched with multivitamins that help in hair growth and improve your body’s metabolism. Biotin tablets contain a total of 10 vitamins. The tablets reduce hair loss, improve the health of your scalp, promote hair growth, and make your hair stronger and healthier than ever.
How to naturally stop hair loss and regenerate hair?
Whether it’s yoga, ayurveda, allopathy or hair regrowth treatments, here is a comprehensive list of several methods to successfully combat hair loss.
1. Natural Hair Regrowth Oils
This oil is rich in vitamin E, vitamin A, vitamin C and B vitamins. The concentration of vitamin A in jojoba oil strengthens the hair roots by increasing the flow of oxygen to the scalp, thus stimulating hair growth. hair.
is rich in vitamin E, fatty acids such as oleic and linoleic acid and polyphenols, which promote hair development and give it a silky shine. The high concentration of Vitamin E in Argan Oil not only strengthens your hair, but also seals moisture into your hair strands to keep it frizz-free.
is rich in important vitamins. Its high concentration of vitamin C, in particular, promotes hair development by increasing the production of collagen in the scalp. Shikakai oil also contains antifungal qualities which help in the treatment of dandruff.
is well known for softening hair strands and strengthening hair follicles. This oil also protects against premature graying and hair loss.
is ideal for people who have thinning hair or weak follicles. The plant contains alkaloids which stimulate protein synthesis.
Rich in vitamin C, it is a powerful antioxidant that promotes scalp health by eliminating dandruff and dissolving oil and grime from the follicles.
Onion oil is a therapy proven to promote hair development and prevent hair loss. Onion oil, when used regularly, can both stop hair loss and restore lost hair.
2. Yoga for hair regrowth
Yoga, regular exercise, and meditation are all important parts of maintaining a healthy lifestyle that minimizes stress and tension. This, in turn, has an immediate effect on your hair loss.
3. Improve your lifestyle
There are a few lifestyle adjustments you can make to help delay or even stop hair loss. If you care about your hair, you should avoid smoking. According to studies, there is a correlation between smoking and faster/more severe development of male pattern baldness. Upgrade your hair care by using the right shampoo and conditioner for your hair type. Be sure to drink plenty of water, eat a nutritious diet, and get plenty of exercise. Controlling your tension levels can benefit both your mental and physical health. Adopting these small changes can have a significant impact over time.
How long does it take to regrow hair after hair loss?
How long your hair regrows can vary depending on the underlying reason for your hair loss. Based on the many reasons for hair loss, here is an estimate of how long it might take. Your latent hair will fall out in two or three months, then the follicle will start generating new hair.
The best products for hair regrowth
Mars recommended products for hair growth:
1. Maximum hair growth (Mino-xidil Solution + Fin. Tablets + Derma Roller)
This combo contains a 5% Mino-xidil topical solution that promotes blood circulation to the scalp, Fin. Tablets that lower DHT levels on the scalp and prevent hair loss and a Derma Roller with 540 cross-lined titanium needles that replenish healthy hair follicles
2. Hair conditioner with 3% Redensyl
The hair conditioner acts as an anti-inflammatory agent that helps reduce dandruff, itchy scalp, and other scalp-related issues. It also helps promote hair growth as it contains biotin which is responsible for healthy hair growth.
3. Hair oil with onion and bhringraj extracts
Mars by GHC Hair Growth Oil is a unique blend of essential oils comprised of a non-sticky formulation. It is enriched with all-natural herbal extracts without harmful chemicals to improve blood circulation near the scalp, thus producing more blood cells in the scalp.
4. Anti-hair loss shampoo for men | Free SLS | Paraben free
This shampoo contains biotin, which is a type of B vitamin that helps maintain healthy hair, skin, and nails. Several studies have shown that using a biotin-enriched shampoo can help people with thinning hair regrow their hair because it effectively strengthens your hair roots.
5. biotin candy for hair with zinc
Biotin is a B vitamin that is sometimes referred to as the “beauty B vitamin” due to its beautifying benefits, such as promoting healthy skin, hair and beard. But it’s also a vitamin that supports many other aspects of your health.
6. Mino-oxidil 5% Topical Solution for Men
This topical solution for male pattern hair loss has also been shown to promote hair growth and increase the thickness of existing hair.
In a year, hair can grow back about six inches. You should see a doctor if you see your hair thinning or falling out so that the underlying cause can be identified and treated.
If your hair loss was caused by a disease, it won’t stop until the disease itself is treated, not just the symptoms.
1. Can you regrow lost hair naturally?
Although most occurrences of hair loss are transient, there are techniques to stimulate organic hair regeneration, such as the use of natural products and even frequent exercise to maintain sufficient blood circulation.
2. Which deficiency causes hair loss?
Inadequate iron intake is a known contributor to hair thinning and hair loss.
3. Can you regrow hair when you lighten it?
Although hair regrowth is possible, you should know when to seek expert help. A person’s hair will not regrow naturally if the thinning is due to genetic factors. One has to take proactive steps like learning about the many hair loss treatments if one wants to restore a full and healthy mane.
Pinar Avci, MD,1,2,3 Gaurav K. Gupta, MD, PhD,1,2 Jason Clark, MD,1,2 Norbert Wikonkal, MD, PhD,3 and Michael R. Hamblin, PhD, February 2014, Low Level Laser (Light) Therapy (LLLT) for Hair Loss Treatment